Indian Pow Wow
Monday morning, all the kindergarten classes had an Indian Pow wow. They all made shirts for it and some classes also made drums, necklaces and headresses. Each class had a chant or song that they performed for the parents and other kindergarten classes. They all had a lot of fun and it was fun to watch!
When I was walking with Sarah back to her classroom after her pow wow, Sarah was showing us a spot on her foot that was bleeding and her teacher went to get her a bandaid. She told me, Sarah is high maintenance when it comes to scratches and cuts. She was showing me something that was bleeding this morning and I told her I couldn't see anything that was bleeding and Sarah said, "Do you need to get your glasses?"" Mrs. Griffin told her she had her contacts in and could see fine.
When I picked the kids up from school, they sat outside and ate a popsicle and then they dressed up as Indians and enjoyed playing, I am not sure what,
No comments:
Post a Comment